Monday, September 24, 2007

Pavilion

21 September 2007, a friend from Muar call for emergency to drop buy in seremban after fail to enter Singapore... for me, that good, nothing t do in thz bored weekend....

22 September 2007- went to KL, just to see new shopping MALL in city... the pavilion...so thz all i got:-)

Whose

thz? my friend from Melaka, crazy with his chicks Canon EOS 400...



Some special pose from me:-P


Centre court of pavilon....

my back:-P


Some poster there....

Pesta tanglong..but bangra dance?


malay with kompang....

me at bukit bintang


Pavilion from bukit bintang

entrance

orked at entrance....


same here....

some of anchor tenants

me again...

looks...who with me?

Q for J CO

Wahh!!! the parking more expensive than KLIA:((

23September 2007, berbuka at manhattan fish market seremban, new restoren in town:-) Nice decoration n meal....
tangguk?

free kurma for berbuka...


sos...


appertiser....


bread


mussels

main course


please enjoy ur meal:-)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My World Travel....

my world traveller...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com